Wards Intelligence Data Query
Run your own reports from our extensive quantitative databases
Wards Intelligence Data Query allows you to run fully customizable reports from our extensive quantitative databases for any time periods, at any level of granularity, and with multiple data sets in one result.
With this powerful tool you can:
Understand market share and change of any desired grouping over long historical timelines, highlighting trends and the details within them.
Retrieve the most current data as soon as it is available, including in your saved report format with just a few clicks
Run several reports at varying levels of detail across multiple data sets to measure and track what matters to you and your business
Access the full detail and coverage of our historical data through the most recent updates not available anywhere else
Data Query users find it is quick and easy to create and run ad hoc or saved queries based on their selections of data attributes, display options, time periods, and calculations.
Report results are generated as you choose – in Excel, in a data visualization format and/or with statistical correlation.
Datasets we currently offer:
- U.S., Canada, Mexico Sales: Sales units by model, source, and segment. Start date 1970 (U.S.), 1985 (Canada/Mexico).
- U.S. Inventory: Inventory units by model, source, and segment. Start date 1985.
- U.S., Canada, Mexico Truck Sales by GVW: Truck sales units by brand and weight class (Classes 1-8). Start date 1985.
- U.S. Truck Inventory by GVW: Truck inventory units by weight class. Start date 1985.
- U.S., Canada, Mexico Production: Production units by plant, model, and platform. Start date 1985.
- U.S., Canada, Mexico Production Tracker: Production projections by manufacturer, country, and vehicle type for the future quarter. Start date 1985.
Detail level is brand and vehicle type with additional model line detail for the countries marked with asterisks. Start date 2005.
South America and Rest of World:
- Argentina Production and Sales*
- Brazil Production and Sales*
- Chile Sales
- Colombia Sales
- Uruguay Sales
- Venezuela Production and Sales
- Israel Sales
- South Africa Sales*
Want to learn more about the Data Query Tool?
Get in touch with our team who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Want to learn more about Wards Intelligence? Download our brochure!
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.